- emergency or short term placements;
- medium or long term placements;
- placements for unaccompanied minors;
- placements for children with special needs;
- sibling placements;
- parent & child placements.
We have Foster Carers from different cultural and ethnic backgrounds, that can offer suitable placements for unaccompanied minors.
We assess and support our Foster Carers carefully. Our Senior Supervising Social Workers will respond promptly to any placements requests and make available any appropriate documentation necessary to assist the Local Authority in making an informed decision regarding a placement.
The majority of our Foster Carers have been fostering for years, and have experience of caring for a wide range of children such as older teenagers, children with complex or special needs, parents and babies, siblings etc.
Our Foster Carers come from all kinds of backgrounds, cultures and ethnic groups. What they have in common is tenacity and a commitment to offering a high standard of care to children and young people.
Our well supported, committed and trained Foster Carers can provide:
- Foster placements for children of all ages presenting challenging behaviours
- Foster placements for unaccompanied asylum seeking young people
- Foster placements for children with disabilities
- Foster placements for siblings (at reduced rates)
- Assessments of parent/s and child/ren in foster placements
- Emergency out of hours fostering placements (subject to discussions regarding appropriate matching)
- A permanency service offering long term fostering (at reduced rates)
If you are a Local Authority and would like to place a child or young person with us please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Providing customer service excellence
At Affinity Fostering we believe strongly in providing an excellent service to our customers and endeavour to achieve this through regular consultation, involvement and engagement with our Foster Carers, children and young people and Local Authority partners.
Comments, compliments and complaints
If you would like to leave us a comment, compliment or a complaint, you can:
Affinity Fostering’s performance
We will carry out an annual review and analysis of all complaints received to ensure that these have been responded to effectively and any required learning has been undertaken by the organisation. Affinity Fostering has a three stage process, which is set out in our Complaints Policy.
Affinity Fostering commit to carrying out a customer survey annually. We plan to carry out an up to date survey of our young people. Results will be communicated to staff, Foster Carers and young people where appropriate.